Privatdozent Dr. Karsten Wolf
Board member and Medical Director of BühlerHealthCare AG
Education and professional career:
- Studied philosophy and sport in Heidelberg and Cologne.
- Human medicine at the University of Cologne.
- Scientific collaboration with Prof. Dr. Machleidt (neuro- / psychophysiology, emotion research) and Prof. Dr. Dr. Putscher (Research Institute for the History of Medicine) at the University of
- Psychiatric training at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cologne (Prof. Lehmkuhl), then in the Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (Prof. Naber) and in
the Department of Sex Research and Forensic Psychiatry (Prof. Berner) at the University Hospital Hamburg -Eppendorf.
- Senior physician in the clinic for psychiatry and psychotherapy (Prof. Naber).
- Founding, development and management of the psychophysiological laboratory and the experimental research group on emotions.
- Psychotherapy based on analytic psychology at the A.E. Meyer Institute Hamburg (Prof. Richter-Appelt), clinical hypnosis (MEG) at MEG institutes in Düsseldorf and Berlin, interpersonal
psychotherapy (IPT) in Schwerin and Hamburg.
- 2005-2018 Chief Physician and Clinic Director of the Clinic for General Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics at the Center for Mental Health - Marienheide Clinic
- Since 2019 board member and medical director of BühlerHealthCare AG
- Private lecturer at the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- From 2012 to 2021 awarded as top physician in the Focus list of the best physicians in Germany